To keep everyone up to date on what the FHA Board has been doing, here’s a bullet list of the important and interesting things that happened at the February 8, 2016 Board Meeting:
- Issaquah Dock was applauded for the number of renewals that have come through recently. All Dock Reps were given current reports so the reps can talk to members about joining the FHA.
- Teddie Hathaway and Wilford Welch announced that they will host a series of events to meet our representatives at 1 East Pier. A report on the first event, featuring Supervisor Kate Sears, appears here.
- The first meeting of the Tour Committee was called for March 14, with 75% of last year’s Tour Committee returning. Check back for an update on the Tour.
- Emergency Preparedness – Flo Hoylman distributed a list of Cert Class trainings that will be offered in Marin this year. For more details click here.. The FHA will pay the $45.00 fee for those who pass the class. Contact Flo at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Flo has suggested that homeowners place their berth numbers on the water side of their homes so that water-borne responders will be able to locate a particular home in case of emergency. She will talk to the Sheriff’s department to see where they would like numbers to be placed.