To keep everyone up to date on what the FHA Board has been doing, here’s a bullet list of the important and interesting things that happened at the May 16, 2016 Board Meeting:
- First Aid for Disaster Response Training was scheduled for June 25th. Click here for details.
- CERT Training will be held on Saturday, October 1st and Saturday, October 8th 8:30-5:30, location to be determined. On the second Saturday, simulated exercises will be held on one of our docks.
- A Get Ready Marin Class will be rescheduled in the Fall.
- Discussion of revised Bylaws was scheduled for the June meeting, an Open Forum meeting.
- Mari Steeno, Michele Affronte, Katherine Boschetto and Julie Durbin will lead the Kazoo Band for the July 4th Parade. More details here.
- Dock reps were asked to determine which neighbors want to post waterside house numbers (for waterborne emergency responders), so the numbers can be ordered for installation. The numbers will be provided free from the FHA to interested homeowners.