To keep everyone up to date on what the FHA Board has been doing, here’s a bullet list of the important and interesting things that happened at the July 18, 2016 Board Meeting:
- Our webmaster is developing a comprehensive community map for the website.
- The Conservation Corps North Bay (CCNB) has offered to partner with the FHA to host our own E-waste Collection Day. (See the blogpost – CLICK HERE)
- The Environmental Committee will create a list of where various items can be recycled.
- Twenty-one people attended the free First Aid class on June 25
- Dock reps should let Flo know if they need more waterside numbers for their dock.
- A CERT training is scheduled for October 1 and October 8, 2016. If we get 25 people to attend, we can have the sessions on one of our docks. Those who pass this training will be reimbursed by the FHA for the course fee.
- Revised FHA by-laws were approved, and will be posted on the website.
- Larry Clinton will create a flier about the blog that will go up on dock bulletin boards.