To keep everyone up to date on what the FHA Board has been doing, here’s a bullet list of the important and interesting things that happened at the November, 2016 Board Meeting:
• An operating budget has been approved for 2017. Each Dock Rep has a copy of the budget.
• It was agreed to donate a total of $6,000 to the three local nonprofits which helped with our 2016 tour: Friends of the Marin City Library, Sausalito Village, and The Marine Mammal Center.
• Dock reps were again asked to encourage residents to put up waterside numbers (supplied by the FHA’s Emergency Preparedness Committee). These will help waterborne emergency responders find specific homes in case of emergency.
Dock rep contact information can be found on the FHA website CLICK HERE
• Larry Clinton is pursuing digitizing older (pre-1998) issues of the Floating Times. By posting all back issues on the website, we'll make them available to anyone.
• The Board continues to look for a Secretary and Membership Chair.